WTS/WTT: *Traded* Sig 556R later 3 screw upper/metal insert for front mag support

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

krvincen

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    *Traded* Looking to sell or trade my Sig Sauer 556R in 7.62X39. This is one of the later models with the 3 screw upper receiver and the steel insert in lower receiver for front of mag catch as opposed to earlier models just using the aluminum receiver itself I included a picture of the metal insert screwed in place as well as Shooting Sight trigger components. Comes with all steel spring loaded flip up iron sights, not sure what brand they are they came on the rifle when I traded my friend for it I’ll try to ask, and two Magpul gen2 30 round mags. Has Troy Battlerail monolithic rail system I do not have the original plastic front handguards. I do have the original grip, it has a like new Hogue grip attached. I had a local gunsmith install the Shooting Sight 2-stage trigger upgrade system which is a vast improvement to the factory IMHO and original setup is included as well. As for the Meprolite M21 it is available at additional cost/trade value and comes with the Mepro polarizer/kill flash combo as well as the Mako Illuminator mounted to side. All NFA rules apply and I would like to see a valid Indiana DL and LTCH I can show you mine as well nothing recorded. I live between South Bend and Elkhart and would like to keep it reasonably close. I’m open to trades of equal value but biggest interest would be an IWI Galil Ace in 7.62X39 maybe a very nice Arsenal with extras. Asking $1,800 for rifle, $2,000 with M21 optic and optic is less than a year old so the Tritium is nice and bright. I also have many extra mags etc I could add if trading up.

Attachments

• IMG_2322.jpeg
      IMG_2322.jpeg
      256.9 KB · Views: 83
    • IMG_2323.jpeg
      IMG_2323.jpeg
      250.8 KB · Views: 81
    • IMG_2324.jpeg
      IMG_2324.jpeg
      276.7 KB · Views: 57
    • IMG_2325.jpeg
      IMG_2325.jpeg