• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • badmac183

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 25, 2011
    hamlet, IN
    I take it you are talking about a shotgun, there are a lot of after market sights out there.
    I have one of these on an old shotgun and it works good, or at least I can hit the target with it.
    Have you tried using optics many companys make after market scope mounts for shotguns.

Sorry, i meant to say it was a shotgun and i was looking for a set of iron or fiber optic sights. i would prefer to stay away from any type of optic.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Haven't looked for a long time but I remember Walmart used to have a set (green front, amber dual strip rear) of fiber-optic sights that just slid into a vent-rib barrel and clamped down by tightening a set screw on the side. Might peruse their sporting goods section if you haven't.

badmac183

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 25, 2011
    hamlet, IN
    Haven't looked for a long time but I remember Walmart used to have a set (green front, amber dual strip rear) of fiber-optic sights that just slid into a vent-rib barrel and clamped down by tightening a set screw on the side. Might peruse their sporting goods section if you haven't.
    Ya iv seen those for vent rib barrel but im looking for sights meant for a plain barrel.

Top Bottom