• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I'm looking to get a leather shoulder holster for a FNP 9 and I'm not sure what to get. Besides Glaco, who makes a nice leather rig? Pics and advice would be appreciated.

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    High Noon Holsters does good work, at a variety of price points. You can get synthetic leather non-molded on the cheap, molded leather in the middle, or molded horse hide for big $$.

Under Armor

Under Taker

I've got holsters close to 10 years old from them that look like new other than paint scuff on the belt clip or snaps.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Thanks guys. I think either the Under Taker or one from Black Hills will suit my taste just fine. It's a wedding gift from my fiance and she wants it to be something I will carry forever. It's my "ring" along with the FNS 9mm.

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Thanks guys. I think either the Under Taker or one from Black Hills will suit my taste just fine. It's a wedding gift from my fiance and she wants it to be something I will carry forever. It's my "ring" along with the FNS 9mm.

If you get a Undertaker in horsehide, you can pass it down to your grand kids along with the gun. They really do great work, I love the 1911 holsters I have from them.

Top Bottom