Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Looking for gunsmith for sight install on a Kimber.

I am looking for a gunsmith who can remove my old target sights on a Kimber custom II and replace them with a set of night sights that I currently have, I don't want some shade tree gunsmith who will use a hammer and a punch on night sights I have bad memories of that from years past, I want someone with a sight push tool designed for meprolight night sights please, In the Indy area but I am willing to drive a short distance if needed, any reccomendations guys ????
    Is it six yet ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pathfinder317 View Post
    I am looking for a gunsmith who can remove my old target sights on a Kimber custom II and replace them with a set of night sights that I currently have, I don't want some shade tree gunsmith who will use a hammer and a punch on night sights I have bad memories of that from years past, I want someone with a sight push tool designed for meprolight night sights please, In the Indy area but I am willing to drive a short distance if needed, any reccomendations guys ????
    Contact allenm on here under diamond collision.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/members/allenm.html
    Last edited by 42769vette; 01-25-2013 at 15:44.
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

User Info Menu

Re: Looking for gunsmith for sight install on a Kimber

This space intentionally left blank.

User Info Menu

AllenM in Avon is the guy....