• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Shipping ruins it. They're using shipping costs to make up for the initial low cost of the mag. I ship all the time. It's nowhere near what they're quoting.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    For ten they got me at 15 dollars. Even when you figure the high shipping cost in they were still cheaper than anywhere else. 14 dollars a pmag is pretty darn close to prepanic pricing. Now lets just see how long they take to ship lol

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    This is an incredible deal and there's no reason why not to jump on it if you need Pmags. I'm good, but the temptation to buy them is still there at this price.

Back in Stock!!

vanillagorilla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    central Indy
    Until things calm down all mags are ridiculous. I cant even find a decent price anymore on pocket pistol mags (under 7 rounds). They weren't even part of the proposed ban!

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    I like AIM, but rarely shop with them because of their ridiculous shipping rates. I always email them after the order has been placed and ask them to ship it USPS which almost always cuts the shipping price in two. Unless it's something really nice, like those 45 rd AK74 mags, I'm not going to bother. Plenty of other places have the same prices and cheap shipping.

Primary Arms has become my go-to place. Shipping costs are very fair (I'm sure they've even eaten some when shipping things to me before) and prices have been great.

Wazimu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Midway had pmags - limit 2 - yesterday. I bought 2 and shipping, handling & etc. = $32. Have not checked to see if they still have them presently.

Top Bottom