• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    It seems like we've got plenty of topics that just run continuously with no end of updates on wherever the latest great deal is on ammo, or whatever. I was wondering if that'd be a good thing to get started on Pmags. The reason I'm asking is that I had a buddy ask me where he could buy some now that they're available again and my response was that somebody is usually having a sale on them either locally or online in the $10 or less range. Right now the best I've seen checking my normal places is $12 - $13 plus shipping for Gen2/MOE pmags.

Is there a place having a great deal ($10 or less) on pmags right now?

Can we either start a "current deal on pmags" thread or just keep updating this one with deals on pmags so that it'd be easier for people to find the best deals that are out there?

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Pmag rush is over. :dunno:

Has been for while now. They're available in any store in Ft Wayne, and just about any website. During black friday / Christmas season the mags could be found many places for $10 each or less. My buddy never stocked up before the last round of panic buying and is trying to jump on some pmags a month later than he should have.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Has been for while now. They're available in any store in Ft Wayne, and just about any website. During black friday / Christmas season the mags could be found many places for $10 each or less. My buddy never stocked up before the last round of panic buying and is trying to jump on some pmags a month later than he should have.

Cheapest is usually Bravo Company, around $9 or $10, but they sell fast at that price. Tell him to be patient no need to go for the high priced ones.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I saw the PSA deal, but the only problem with it is that you pay $150 for 10 mags plus shipping, then afterwards you get $50 off anything you want. My buddy is planning on buying a bunch of mags and that's not going to do him much good.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Best I have seen are at Zx. I think the plain ones (2s) are $12.99 or $13.99 or something. They had them <$10 on BF but I would not expect to see that again anytime soon.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Yep, that's why I said if they have something else your looking at getting and you can use that gift card then its a decent deal. You say he wants a bunch, how many? You can always use the gift card once you get it to buy more PMAGS.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I think he's looking at 20+. How much more than 20 depends on the deal. I could see it going over 50 mags if he found the right spot.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013