Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Looks great. My buddy has the IWB/appendix carry for his Glock and loves it. I'm fixin to buy the same thing for my XDM 9MM plus a mag pouch. Stoked to put it into action.

I recieved my OWB holster for my G26. It carries great, thank you.

I highly recommend hpclayto to anyone looking for a custom kydex rig. His work is top notch and he is a great guy to deal with.

If youre thinking about hitting him up for a new holster setup, stop thinking and just do it...you will not regret it
    Don't carry a gun because you're afraid...carry one so you don't have to be.

Haven't posted anything in a while.

Shield

Glock 21

26/27

Bersa Thunder 9

Sig 226 Thumb Break

M&P w/ TRL-1 Thumb Break

Quote Originally Posted by hpclayto ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=5249408#post5249408" rel="nofollow">View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm in Bloomington currently, moving down near Louisville here in a couple of weeks. If you have questions about something feel free to shoot me a PM.

Here's something different I just finished up for a guy. He wanted something for his gerber multi tool and a flashlight.
    You'll be right next to me. I am interested in a at least 1 holster and maybe a mag pouch.

Quote Originally Posted by gredden ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=6388924#post6388924" rel="nofollow">View Post
    You'll be right next to me. I am interested in a at least 1 holster and maybe a mag pouch.
    just let me know. I'm right down the road in the Knobs.

Quote Originally Posted by hpclayto ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=6414951#post6414951" rel="nofollow">View Post
    I sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hpclayto ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)a1e8e&p=6414951#post6414951" rel="nofollow">View Post
    Send me your email or phone number. I'd like to get some stuff. Thanks!!

Sharpshooter
    Always a pleasure to see your work....I bought some kydex to play with but I should have spent the money with you.

God bless
    - Shred
    It's a trick..... get an axe.

hpclayto, if you could shoot me an email at ***Email Address Hidden*** (See Rules for more info) that would be great! Had a couple of questions for ya about your holsters and don't have a high enough post count to PM Yet! Thanks!

"Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back. -Heraclitus

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast