Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: XDs "Blue Gun"

User Info Menu

XDs "Blue Gun"

I would like to make a custom fit holster for my XDs 45 before I pick it up. Does anyone know where I can get a blue gun molded after the 3.3" XDs either as a loaner or in trade for a Glock 19 blue gun
    sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

User Info Menu

HERE is an option...
    "Be humble. Be confident. But be competent." - Chris (Discussing Instructors on Ballistic Radio Ep. How to Get Great @ 28:53)
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36 NIV

User Info Menu

If you're going to spend the money on a blue gun spend a little more and get a DIY Drone or a multimold so you won't have to do any prep work to it. Fill in the ejection port and trigger guard, make a sight channel etc. Are you going to try kydex or leather?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GNRPowdeR View Post
    HERE is an option...
    Yes I found that site and several others, however I would rather not pay $60 for blue gun that I'm only going to use once to make a holster.
    sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RabbleRouser View Post
    Yes I found that site and several others, however I would rather not pay $60 for blue gun that I'm only going to use once to make a holster.
    You can find ones floating around the classifieds on Home | KydexPro.com sometimes. There are also people looking to trade from time to time.