Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: XDs "Blue Gun"

User Info Menu

XDs "Blue Gun"

I would like to make a custom fit holster for my XDs 45 before I pick it up. Does anyone know where I can get a blue gun molded after the 3.3" XDs either as a loaner or in trade for a Glock 19 blue gun
    sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

User Info Menu

HERE is an option...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    Objective standards are meaningless if people are not held to them.
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36 NIV

User Info Menu

If you're going to spend the money on a blue gun spend a little more and get a DIY Drone or a multimold so you won't have to do any prep work to it. Fill in the ejection port and trigger guard, make a sight channel etc. Are you going to try kydex or leather?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GNRPowdeR View Post
    HERE is an option...
    Yes I found that site and several others, however I would rather not pay $60 for blue gun that I'm only going to use once to make a holster.
    sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RabbleRouser View Post
    Yes I found that site and several others, however I would rather not pay $60 for blue gun that I'm only going to use once to make a holster.
    You can find ones floating around the classifieds on Home | KydexPro.com sometimes. There are also people looking to trade from time to time.