• ...and so much more!
  • lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I recently purchased an H&K VP9 pistol from an INGO member. I wanted to get a kydex holster for it and contacted Andrew Henry of Henry Holsters. Since I live about an hour away from his shop, I asked if I could come and see his place. He's very busy so I felt privileged when he said I could (and that I could bring bwframe along with me).

I picked up bwframe along the way and we talked guns all the way there.

In no time we arrived at the shop and spent some time with Andrew as he explained the processes and equipment he uses to fashion the kydex holster systems. Very interesting place. I'm not posting pictures of his shop or process as some of the equipment might be proprietary.

Andrew got me set up with a right side OWB holster and two Snap Loops that allow the holster to be converted to IWB carry. The other specifications on my holster are:
    -- 1.5" belt loops-
    -- 10 degree cant
    -- Full sweat guard

2s8fifc.jpg

The fit is wonderful. The retention is robust. (The holster has some adjustment for the retention.) The workmanship is first rate. :yesway:

1j84nn.jpg

The Henry Holster website lists the current pistol models that are available.
    Home - Henry Holsters

Andrew is an amazing fellow and I encourage fellow INGO members to buy from him when you can.

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Everybody local to Southern Indiana should take a trip to Greene County and visit Henry Holster for some bidness. I have the same setup that LMW pictured above. Its works exceptionally well. When converted to IWB the Kydex probably isn't as comfy as leather but it hasn't bothered me a jot (I go Natural Carry 80% of the time anyway). The hardware he uses is very rugged and his work is par excellence. VERY PLEASED.

AND I WENT THROUGH SOLSEBERRY AND GOT ICE CREAM AT THE YOHO STORE ON THE WAY. FTW!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I recently purchased an H&K VP9 pistol from an INGO member. I wanted to get a kydex holster for it and contacted Andrew Henry of Henry Holsters. Since I live about an hour away from his shop, I asked if I could come and see his place. He's very busy so I felt privileged when he said I could (and that I could bring bwframe along with me).

I picked up bwframe along the way and we talked guns all the way there.

All that AND hanging out with the infamous bwframe all day?!?

Top Bottom