• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Rail Mount
    I want to put a short rail section directly under the magazine tube of my Mossberg 590DA ... and/or ... under the (extended) magazine tube of my Beretta 1301 Tactical. I don't want it on the side. I intend to place a rail mounted light similar to the Surefire X300 / Streamlight TLR / Insight M6X on this rail. I want the light at the 6 O'clock position. Hard to believe but I can't seem to find anything. Any suggestions?

Sling Mount
    I want to mount a two point sling to the Beretta 1301 Tactical that will allow me to sling it across the front of my body without having it keel over or invert. Yes ... I have a side saddle shell holder that helps it go over due to off center weight. The traditional sling mount locations aren't cutting it. I have a side mount QD point from Mesa Tactical up front that seems like it would be ok if I could find the right attachment point for the rear. I don't really want to change the stock but I'm willing to take a look and see what's out there. Ideas? Suggestions?

ADDED: Answered my own sling mount question while trying to find a pic of what I want to accomplish.

Viking Mk3 Sling Adaptor

I guess my google-fu isn't so bad after all. I am leaving the question up in case anyone else needs the information and also in case someone has a better solution.

ADDED ADDED: Just saw the one review ... it will not fit the Beretta 1301 so I guess I am back to square one. Anyone know of somebody else that sells a similar adapter that fits a shotgun stock?

Last edited:

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm having a hard time finding any pictures of a 590DA. Can you post, or find, some pictures of the end of your shotgun, so we know what we're working with?

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    That's what I have on my 870. The only problem I have with it is when I do a match by the end of it slids up the mag tube. If you tighten it down to prevent that you end up crushing the tube and causing feeding issues. If you're just going to use it for home defense I would go with it.

Top Bottom