• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Ordered some "Like New" 30 round Hungarian mags from What A COuntry. Like new with no noticeable wear. They have the slightly rough finish like the 20 round tanker mags which seems to be very durable. Came well packed from What A Country with fast shipping. AK-47 30-Round Magazine - Hungarian

I have not gotten to the range with them yet but did some test fitting. Tried them in a variety of AKs from Bulgaria, Russia, Romania, Hungary & Croatia and all were good fit with minimal wobble.

tomylee0123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Lafayette
    Have u ever tried those Crotian mags from Apex for $13? Those are very high quality mags for such low price. Im stock ming as many AK mags right now, espeically those Crotian mags, and some Chinese flatback mags.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Have u ever tried those Crotian mags from Apex for $13? Those are very high quality mags for such low price. Im stock ming as many AK mags right now, espeically those Crotian mags, and some Chinese flatback mags.

The Croatian mags are mentioned upthread. I had some of them briefly, new in wrap, but they only fit in one or two of the rifles I tried them in. They did not fit a Yugo I had at the time which made me go Hmmm.

tomylee0123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Lafayette
    The Croatian mags are mentioned upthread. I had some of them briefly, new in wrap, but they only fit in one or two of the rifles I tried them in. They did not fit a Yugo I had at the time which made me go Hmmm.
    I know that Crotian mags wont fit any Chinese AK some some other, just a minor modification and they'll fit all AK. I had to dremeled out a little bit on the mag lips to get them fit correctly. None of ny Arsenal have any issue with Crotian mags.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I have purged all my surplus mags since originally making this post two years ago. The problem I had was that one surplus mag would fit, function, and feed in one AK and not the other. I switched over to all pmags, because they fit in both ak's and functioned properly. I just had to make peace with the idea that they'd need to be inspected every time and will be a consumable item that won't last forever. So far, I've been happy with the ak pmags and got a 10 pack from PSA for something silly like $8 each shipped.

Top Bottom