• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Let me start this by saying I know most of you are going to say take it off and fix it right which is how I would like to fix the issue but this is not feasible. The rail on this gun was custom made to clear the bolt handle and the extracted shell and it has been fully welded to the receiver. Who make the best set of windage rings in medium height for a 30mm scope in for $50-100?

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Let me start this by saying I know most of you are going to say take it off and fix it right which is how I would like to fix the issue but this is not feasible. The rail on this gun was custom made to clear the bolt handle and the extracted shell and it has been fully welded to the receiver. Who make the best set of windage rings in medium height for a 30mm scope in for $50-100?

The old school Leupold rings / bases' allow it to drift left and right on the rear, and swivel with a dovetail in the front. Might be the cheapest solution, depending on how bad it is.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I believe Milett (sp) might make some. I have a set of 1" adjustable rings I bought from Tim's Shooting Academy in Westfield a little over a year ago.
    Hope that helps.

Bob

Top Bottom