Looking for a Fat guy friendly QD Single Point Sling...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm a big guy and I have no problems running the Magpul MAG515 MS3 GEN2 Single QD with my plate carrier.

This. It's adjustable, and the bonus is that it can convert to two point which is good because I figured out I don't like single point.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I have an 18" neck and a 50" chest. SOE works over my IIIa soft armor AND IV plates. I had to hold my nose to get it, but it's been worth the money. There are others that will work as well, but this is the best I have used so far.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    As a fellow fat guy, I prefer three point slings like this one.

BENELLI M1/M2/M3/M4 CQB 3-POINT TACTICAL SLING | Brownells

I have it on two of my M4rgeries. Says it is for shotguns but the wider sling makes it more comfortable for me. You can also quick release it if needed. I like these best because they allow you to keep the weapon where you put it rather than dangling around and beating up your knees. :)

Fits over armor as well without trouble.

HK makes a nice 3 point as well but it is a bit more narrow.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I like these best because they allow you to keep the weapon where you put it rather than dangling around and beating up your knees. :)

I'm used to my equipment dangling to my knees. :)

Thanks for the input, but I run a 2 point hasty style for anything mid distance +. Looking for the single point specifically for the PCC.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I'm used to my equipment dangling to my knees. :)

Thanks for the input, but I run a 2 point hasty style for anything mid distance +. Looking for the single point specifically for the PCC.
    I understand! I can't help you then, I tried the QD Single points and found them wanting and went back to a 3 point. My first 3 point came with my HK94, in thebox, and I have loved them ever since. May you find what you desire Mr Chezuki! :yesway:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Im not a fan of the 3 point. I got wrapped up in one like a mummy once as its like doing the hokey pokey with a rifle. Im not a fan of the single point only, as they get uncomfortable if you'll be wearing the thing for a while. If a magpul MSwhatever sling works. why not just use that? They're cheap, they work, you can go single to 2 point if u want etc.

Top Bottom