• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    I keep talking myself out of buying a PCR, but it's a losing battle. So my question is, will a PCR fit in some of the 20 glock 19 holsters I own or will I have to buy holsters for it? Everyone says it's about the same size, general shape looks similar. Thanks in advance for the help.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I keep talking myself out of buying a PCR, but it's a losing battle. So my question is, will a PCR fit in some of the 20 glock 19 holsters I own or will I have to buy holsters for it? Everyone says it's about the same size, general shape looks similar. Thanks in advance for the help.

I'm not familiar with CZ's but by just googling CZ PCR they don't look anything similar to me. There might be enough wiggle room with leather holsters but anything kydex definitely not. You don't want a holster that "kind of" fits. Get something meant for your gun.

Last edited:

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    GetFileAttachment

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    you are correct. I have a summer special 2 that I could possible make work, but would require some modifications that I wasn't willing to do. I rifled thru my cavernous holster tote and came out with the model 27. due to the larger slide release on the CZ, rigid holsters won't work. The model 27 was bought at rural king for about $30, which will work till the custom holsters show up.

Top Bottom