• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Huh, this is the first I've ever heard of this... I know I am not a huge fan of the XC1 like I thought I'd be, but I'd be interested to get my hands on an updated one and see it.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    I was kinda hoping for a more durable XC1, dont need a laser. The mixed reports of the XC1 are what has kept me from buying it.

What kind of durability reports have you had with the XC1. We have it on the website, but I don't have much personal experience with it. The only reservation I've had with it so far has been needing more holster choices.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    What kind of durability reports have you had with the XC1. We have it on the website, but I don't have much personal experience with it. The only reservation I've had with it so far has been needing more holster choices.

I had read that the activation switch has sheared off and on others that after a few hundred rounds it flickers and shuts off. This is from reviews on amazon and other forums.

could just be early production lemons but I've seem too many to want to spend the 200+ on it right now, Ive been holding out and seeing if anything changes.

Top Bottom