• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FWJK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Fort Wayne
    I have a basic no frills IWB Kydex holster for my Glock 26 that is my absolute favorite. I want to get another one for my Glock 19. The guy who made my 26 holster is no longer around.

Can you guys recommend someone/somewhere that I can order a left handed IWB kydex holster for my Gen 4 19?

:ingo::ingo:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    JM Custom makes the best. I don't even screw around with anything else anymore. I've tried most every well regarded holster, and I'm done wasting my money with anyone but Tony. The man is a magician when it comes to making guns disappear.

Theres nobody else out there doing taco style holsters that are as well engineered. The belt loops are perfect, the retention is adjustable, and there is no extra unnecessary material (unlike lots that is see recommended here).

Take note of how his belt loops are. He custom makes them. They are engineered to suck the gun in tight. Nobody else that I've tried does as well as he does at this. I carry OWB concealed, so this is a big thing for me.

Last edited:

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I have a basic no frills IWB Kydex holster for my Glock 26 that is my absolute favorite. I want to get another one for my Glock 19. The guy who made my 26 holster is no longer around.

Can you guys recommend someone/somewhere that I can order a left handed IWB kydex holster for my Gen 4 19?

:ingo::ingo:

I can make you something.

Dutch68

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2015
    apt
    Vedder Holsters.com----They make IWB , OWB and a Hybrid or 2. Quick response time and shipping.

Also Ozarks Holster Company.com----Same type holsters as listed above

Last edited:

Tyler4495

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Check out on your six designs, they run about 45 bucks and i have one for my FNX-9. For the cash its amazing and will for sure buy again. great fit and finish.

Flagg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    N/A
    Dale Fricke is fantastic and offers great service.

My friend swears by T Rex Arms, for what that's worth. Seem a bit bulky for me.

219Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2014
    NWI
    Vedder Holsters.com----They make IWB , OWB and a Hybrid or 2. Quick response time and shipping.

Also Ozarks Holster Company.com----Same type holsters as listed above

I don't have one of his kydex holsters, but have a hybrid from Ozarks that I like a lot. Great holster for the price, way cheaper than, say, a Crossbreed. Horsehide comes standard.

Top Bottom