• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rabidsquirrel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    North Webster
    Looking for a handgun mounted light and I've been eyeballing the Inforce APL. My only concern is I can't find any information on whether or not the ouput is regulated, or if the lumens decrease over battery life. Anybody know? Thoughts?

The second option would be a TLR-1. My buddy has one, but it seems bulky and almost too bright for indoor use.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    I'm gettin an Olight Valkyrie for my HD pistol. Uses rechargeable CR123 which I have plenty of. And I won't have to shell out hundreds of dollars a year in batteries just to train with the damn thing.

aspiringsnd

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    Westfield
    Looking for a handgun mounted light and I've been eyeballing the Inforce APL. My only concern is I can't find any information on whether or not the ouput is regulated, or if the lumens decrease over battery life. Anybody know? Thoughts?

The second option would be a TLR-1. My buddy has one, but it seems bulky and almost too bright for indoor use.

I've got an APL on my primary sidearm. Output doesn't seem to degrade over the life of the battery (but I haven't checked with a meter). The biggest issue I have with the APL, is the power button location. On more than a few occasions the light has been inadvertently switched on when holstering due to pressure being applied along the side of the firearm by the holster. Perhaps the Kydex form isn't correct on the holster I use.

Outside of that little problem, I really like the unit.

Top Bottom