• ...and so much more!
  • lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    My experience: I bought into the Heinie Straight-8 'craze' a few years ago for my Glock 19. I switched from the AO Express and never really fell in love with the Straight-8s. It is likely that I will return to the AO Express sights or just get some Trijicon sights for it.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've got idot pros on my carry pistol. I like the strait 8's at night much more than a 3 dot. I do like the HD's though, day time I think I prefer them.
    I also really like XS, their suppressor height sights are what I've shot the most with, but I shoot them very well for whatever reason, so I can't dislike them, even though I personally feel that you get more out of the HD's or I-Dot's. My opinion favors them a bit more than I did in the past though.

You can't go wrong with either... Just get what you want.

Ben Nelson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corner of Walk & Dont Walk
    My eyes and progressive lenses make picking up the front sight a real bear. I can't do the 3-dot sights anymore. I like the big front sights on the FNS series of pistols and I just black out the rear dots. When I replaced the stock sights on my Glock 19, I was interested in getting a plain black rear sight. My LGS had the I-dots. Sight picture was cool, so I bought 'em.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I'm an XS fan, but they are definitely not for everyone.

Same here. I have XS Big Dots on all my centerfire handguns. I shoot them quite well. But I know some find them far more difficult to use.

If you are thinking of XS Big Dots, you might want to try someone's first to see if you like it. Most people who try my 19's like them....but not all.

dirt43

Shooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Greenwood
    Check out the ameriglo nigjt sights. For some reason they actually use trijicon sights but in ameriglo packaging in some instances. U.S. Defense Solutions at County line road and SR37 has a good selection of Glock sights and they install for free on the spot if you buy from them.

gunman45acp

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    indianapolis
    Check out the ameriglo nigjt sights. For some reason they actually use trijicon sights but in ameriglo packaging in some instances. U.S. Defense Solutions at County line road and SR37 has a good selection of Glock sights and they install for free on the spot if you buy from them.

Yeah U.S defense solutions is where I bought my Glock 19 and I am defiantly going back there to get night sights put on. I would highly recommend anyone going there. There customer service is outstanding. The guy that helped me let me look at his carry gun that had Trijicons on them and was super helpful.

Top Bottom