• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gond

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2017
    Sheridan
    I got a new LCP II a couple weeks ago and it came with a canvas pocket holster. I don't like it. It doesn't grab the pocket and slide off every time. I am curious if there are any opinions on better pocket holsters.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I had the same problem and got a DeSantis Super Fly which stays in the pocket every time. However, the LCP II stopped about a 1/4" of going as far into the holster as I thought it should. I replaced a couple of inches of stitching for a perfect fit even though it would have been OK the way it came.

Edit: I used the Nemesis holster with an LCP and it works much better than the Ruger LCP II oem holster, but the Super Fly grips the pocket even better.

Last edited:

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I also vote for the DeSantis Nemesis. I got about 6 years of daily use from one before having to replace it. I'm now about 6 months into the second one.

gond

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2017
    Sheridan
    I made this style for my Shield; not a very good pic...
    You made these? I just the other day saw a "kydex holster how to" video which piqued my interest. I may have to look in to that. I am wondering if there is a thread about this somewhere.

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    Another vote for the DeSantis Nemesis. I use one with a Glock 43. Gun and holster ride pretty nice in the front pocket on cargo pants. Reach in, get a good grip on the gun, and pull out. Holster stays in pocket every time for me.

whatwehavehere

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2017
    Indiana
    The MIC "holster" is a pretty good choice for keeping a gun in a pocket. It keeps the trigger covered and nothing more. Aegis Armory makes a similar product.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    I will throw in another vote for the Remora. I have them for my Ruger LCP, LC9, LCR, Springfield XDs, and Sig P290.

I guess you could say I like them.

Saminator67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2017
    Mooresville
    What do you guys think about the kydex trigger guards that have paracord tying them off for when you draw. I have seen them but never used them. Anybody use those?

Top Bottom