Cali gun grabber tears a flowin! Nice invention!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Very clever invention! I'd like to see a side-by-side "shoot off" between one of these and a standard magazine drop/load. I suspect this is a hair slower but not by much!

I suppose the next step for the anti-gun legislators in California will be to ban all loading of ammunition into firearms.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Very clever invention! I'd like to see a side-by-side "shoot off" between one of these and a standard magazine drop/load. I suspect this is a hair slower but not by much!

I suppose the next step for the anti-gun legislators in California will be to ban all loading of ammunition into firearms.
    Except for their 12 heavily armed security guards

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    What dumb ass law is this getting around? This thing is cool, I don't even need it but I think I want one anyway.

I guess you've not been following the news out of California. Please recall that a number of years ago they passed a law that required a "tool" to be used for removing a detachable magazine. This gave rise to the "bullet button" invention. Very clever in its own right. Google it if you are unfamiliar. Well in true leftist style, the CA politicians one-upped the bullet button and now require that a gun be "disassembled" to remove the detachable magazine. So now there are some solutions where you press a lever and the upper separates from the lower and you can eject the magazine and insert a new one. But that's cumbersome (certainly as intended by the lawmakers) and that's why this reloading tool is such a cool invention. Here in mostly free Indiana there is little use for such a device. But in places like CA and other states where the 2A is NOT respected, this is a work-around for a bad law.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    What dumb ass law is this getting around? This thing is cool, I don't even need it but I think I want one anyway.

There is a limit on size of magazine in CA.

CA Assault Weapons Definition said:
    • A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following: 1) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon; 2) a thumbhole stock; 3) a folding or telescoping stock; 4) a grenade or flare launcher; 5) a flash suppressor; or 6) a forward pistol grip;9
    • A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than ten rounds;
    • A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has an overall length of less than 30 inches;

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Reminds me of stripper clips. I suppose that after CA bans these, the next step will be to reinvent Mannlicher type en-bloc clips for AR's.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I like how they used a FA to demonstrate it on. Take that *****'s! :) :ar15:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Wow this is truly the age of ingenuity for the gun market. The only thing we can thank the antigunners for is market saturation of guns and ammo and cool new inventions for the gun market due to dumb and unconstitutional laws and interpretations. The gun will never die in America because we are a tough bunch of bastards lol

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I find it ironic that he needs a speedo-stripper-clip to reload his full-auto rifle! How is it that commie-fornia didn't get around to banning them before semi-autos?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I find it ironic that he needs a speedo-stripper-clip to reload his full-auto rifle! How is it that commie-fornia didn't get around to banning them before semi-autos?

Because more people have semi-autos?

Top Bottom