Check this out!!! I found a Cool New Lil Toy!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    **** Disclaimer****** I do good enough to talk properly much less type properly.. Im not a professional review writer.

So recently I was tooling around on the interwebs and I came across this cool lil product, Its called the Cloud Defensive LCS. I did a quick lil search for it online and came across a couple reviews various places had done, I followed them on Social Media for about an month and I decided Id bite and give it a try. I ordered both variants they offer (Streamlight Protac and Surefire Scout) and I waited I got the Surefire LCS super quick, Like a matter of days.. these guys are Fast! (Streamlight was a pre order) So basically what this contraption does is contains your Tape Switch and cable into one nice lil package and creates less probability that your tapeswitch is going to get snagged, pulled or just fall off.. it also helps from the dreaded zip tie slice ( if you've every experienced this you know what it is and this product makes itself worth its weight just in that alone IMHO).

When I received the package for the Surefire I was a lil excited to get it opened. it comes in a nice lil plastic Ziplock style bag with the base, two sides, and screws and only works for the ST-07 switch. Installation was pretty self explanatory Cable goes in machined track, Switch goes in the base and the screws go from one side to the other (Rocket Science... they made this waaaaay too hard) and then my switch was officially secured on my rail!!! Now this thing for its size it quite the lil tank.. Yank Pull Tug Jerk this lil thing stays where it is! I became a believer. Id have to say my favorite part about the whole thing is wherever your finger lands and you push on the switch.. IT WORKS! no more shifting to get good pressure between your rail and switch!!

If you have a " High Speed Low Drag" Job or if your a "Low Speed High Drag" range guy.. Id Say these are worth checking out if you had a use for it.

A Few Specs from their Packaging (Surefire)
    Length 2.5in Long
    Height .303in Tall
    Width 1.19in Tall
    Weight with Hardware 1 oz (27g)
    CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
    Mil Spec type 3 Hardcoat Anodized
    Mil Spec Manganese Phosphate coating on their screws

EB7F5F2B-A1B0-46C9-A7B0-F83F47D707A9_zpsigesyr6w.jpg

2843D8A2-5E65-44C2-979C-CF6A1442F6B9_zpsvokg9oeu.jpg

Top Bottom