• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    TruGlo Tru-Tec Red Dot Sight 20mm 2 MOA Reticle. Ultra-light compact design featuring digital pushbutton controls, programmable auto-off and integrated weaver/picatinny mounting system. Rubber lens cover. Battery (3V-CR2032) included. Waterproof and fogproof construction. Crisp 2 MOA aiming reticle; windage and elevation adjustable. Unlimited eye relief. Wide field of view. Multiple brightness settings.

So two days ago I was at a gun shop looking for some magpul and a bcg for my new range build. I stumbled on a red dot from tru glo. I know what your thinking..Walmart, junk, cheap. Right, I thought the same thing. So the guy mounted it on an at and said take a ride. So I did, and I must say I was impressed. Now it's not a trijicon by any means however for the price point you just can't beat it. The glass was clear the red dot was solid and the auto on off was great. I did find the shops price a bit high but at least I got to fondle it before I bought it. This will be my next red dot.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I have one on my 10/22. It is acceptable for shooting chipmunks from my porch, if I remember to change the battery about every other time I get it out. Pretty much in line with all of the other cheap rds's out there.

Top Bottom