• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    When I was a lad I practically lived at the surplus store at Michigan and King street. Like many others, all the stores near me either closed down, or started selling Chinese crap. Today i tend to shop online for my surplus store needs. I came across this one:

https://www.varusteleka.com/en

shipping is a mere $9.99. I ended up ordering a couple jackets and a patch that cracked me up (no step on snek).
    they have tons of that hard to find Russian snow camo, amazing prices on Gorka, British stuff, and others. They also have a joke section. The Finnish navy uniform is apparently a guy in a striped shirt that's naked from the waist down.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Bought several surplus items from them when I found them a few months ago. Cheap shipping, and I get everything within a week. Their descriptions are solid, as are the surplus items they sell!

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    When I was a lad I practically lived at the surplus store at Michigan and King street

I was the same kid, but in Terre Haute. I was known by site (if not by name) at the Army Surplus store on 2nd street (behind the Burger Chef). Man, I loved that place.

Top Bottom