• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I've never really seen them priced competitively in retail stores when comparing to online prices. Ocassionally you can find an LGS that has them around $27-30 on a good day. But most times they are closer to $35-40 each.

I think all of my G19 mags have been bought online from various places. I usually just add 2-3 to an ammo or parts order if they're on sale.

I got 4 of the 33 rd mags for $25 each in the beginning of the year. I'll come back and update if I can remember where I got them.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I've never really seen them priced competitively in retail stores when comparing to online prices. Ocassionally you can find an LGS that has them around $27-30 on a good day. But most times they are closer to $35-40 each.

I think all of my G19 mags have been bought online from various places. I usually just add 2-3 to an ammo or parts order if they're on sale.

I got 4 of the 33 rd mags for $25 each in the beginning of the year. I'll come back and update if I can remember where I got them.

YMMV on generic 33s. I have the $50 Glock OEM and a $25 generic. I have trouble getting my generic 33 full as it starts binding around 18 rounds. And getting it past 30 is a lost cause. I wont be buying any more generic 33s as I had to spend 20 minutes with a file on the inside of the body to make it even function.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and if its just for the range, I like KCI brand mags. FAR cheaper than OEM. I have one that I use as my primary IDPA mag and its flawless.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    YMMV on generic 33s. I have the $50 Glock OEM and a $25 generic. I have trouble getting my generic 33 full as it starts binding around 18 rounds. And getting it past 30 is a lost cause. I wont be buying any more generic 33s as I had to spend 20 minutes with a file on the inside of the body to make it even function.

I've had good luck with the 33's that are cut for the Gen 4's. I use a LULA loader so the binding isn't a problem. As far as regular mags I have a bunch of the Magpul 17's that have worked perfectly. I have a G17 gen 4, a G19 gen 4 and a couple of 9mm AR's that use glock mags.
    Keep an eye on Glock Magazines as they run a lot of sales and sometimes have free shipping. Right now the factory 15 round 19's are $19.99 Glock Gen 4 Glock 19, 9mm Luger 15-Round Factory Magazine
    Hope this helped.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, even a LULA couldnt load those. But after 20 minutes with flat needle files, (scraping my knuckles repeatedly in the process) I got it to load past the halfway point. (found excess plastic where is squished past the metal tubes)

My time and fingers are worth more to me so I will buy OEM. Not that I buy many of those...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have caught the Original Glock Mags at Natchez Shooters Supplies a couple different time at 19.95 on sale.

oucme69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    indianapolis
    Thanks for the info. Will get online and see what I can find. I figured they would be cheaper online. But was curious to see if any local shops had them for good price. Thanks again

gloxrok

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    NC Indiana
    Expat's post made me go look, and natchez is having a pretty good sale on glock mags right now. 17 and 19 mags are 17.99. 26 mags are 19.99.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    MidwayUsa and Primary Arms almost always have the Magpul Glock mags on sale. If you're looking to load up on range mags, the Pmags are the way to go. Generally, $13 each.

Same places sometimes run sales on factory mags.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Thanks for the info. Will get online and see what I can find. I figured they would be cheaper online. But was curious to see if any local shops had them for good price. Thanks again

I've had great luck buying my OEM Glock mags from Greg Cote LLC. Great prices, fast service, and shipping. Check him out at: Greg Cote, LLC in Florida but always go back to him for follow-up orders.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    MidwayUsa and Primary Arms almost always have the Magpul Glock mags on sale. If you're looking to load up on range mags, the Pmags are the way to go. Generally, $13 each.

Same places sometimes run sales on factory mags.

Yep, sign up for emails on MidwayUSA and Primary. Midway ran a really good deal on OEM Glock mags the other day (1 day special from an email and I believe there were about $15 and change each before any shipping charges). Just watch for a deal and be patient, and you should be able to get them under $20 each and sometimes much better.

Top Bottom