• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Does anyone know of good shooting glasses for narrow faces? I have Revision Sawflys in size small and while they function just fine, they are still gigantic on my face and get a little uncomfortable after awhile.

I was looking at some Oakley glasses, but want something with lenses that I can use indoors so just sunglasses wouldn't work for me. I didn't see any options with clear or only slightly tinted lenses from Oakley.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The internet is full of options as to shooting glasses.
    I am not sure where to send you as I have no issues wearing standard offerings but I am sure that a solid Google search will net you some returns.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I am not sure where to send you as I have no issues wearing standard offerings

I can't believe you're still sporting these....

rainier.jpg

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Does anyone know of good shooting glasses for narrow faces? I have Revision Sawflys in size small and while they function just fine, they are still gigantic on my face and get a little uncomfortable after awhile.

I was looking at some Oakley glasses, but want something with lenses that I can use indoors so just sunglasses wouldn't work for me. I didn't see any options with clear or only slightly tinted lenses from Oakley.

Dont know how narrow these are but comes with 3 lenses.

Oakley SI Tombstone Shooting Glasses Kit Matte Black Reap Frame/Prizm

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Dont know how narrow these are but comes with 3 lenses.

Oakley SI Tombstone Shooting Glasses Kit Matte Black Reap Frame/Prizm

I just bought these. And while I'm not bothered by larger glasses, they are large and I'll probably modify them by putting some rubber over the ear pieces for added friction. But an amazing deal for $99 through Midway. And I LOVE Oakley's Prizm lenses. There is a smaller version of the same (called the Spoil instead of the Reap), but not on sale, of course.
    I've been wearing Flak 2.0 with Road Prizm lenses, but they have a scratch right where I aim. I couldn't find replacement lenses (out of stock), so now I have separate driving and shooting glasses. But I do really love my Flak's, too. The contrast with almost any of the Prizm lenses is perfect for shooting, IMO.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I just bought these. And while I'm not bothered by larger glasses, they are large and I'll probably modify them by putting some rubber over the ear pieces for added friction. But an amazing deal for $99 through Midway. And I LOVE Oakley's Prizm lenses. There is a smaller version of the same (called the Spoil instead of the Reap), but not on sale, of course.
    I've been wearing Flak 2.0 with Road Prizm lenses, but they have a scratch right where I aim. I couldn't find replacement lenses (out of stock), so now I have separate driving and shooting glasses. But I do really love my Flak's, too. The contrast with almost any of the Prizm lenses is perfect for shooting, IMO.

You might try a hardware store for tubing or plastidip.

ahutchinson317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Jun 15, 2017
    Indy
    ESS has "Asian Fit" shields that are working well for my wife. They take a prescription RX insert, and have a nose piece designed for smaller faces / flatter nose bridge.

Top Bottom