cowboy leather holster rig

Who makes decent cowboy style leather goods? I'd like something a bit custom. Maybe color and floral carving for a one of a kind pistol.
    'Christianity does not set faith against thinking but against assuming." T. Keller

I'm not into the Cowboy stuff, but a friend of mine is and he loves El Paso Saddlery.

El Paso Saddlery - Holsters
    It happens sometimes, people just explode. Natural causes.

Plinker
    A guy down by Cloverdale makes rigs. I've seen his leather but don't know his name. I'll see if I can find out for you

I just left a cowboy mounted shooting competition, wish I would have seen your question before leaving.
    USA1

Marksman
    I saw a milk crate full of cowboy leather at Tom Cat's Pawn in Bloomington yesterday. I did not see a price. There were 3 or 4 sets.

I looked briefly at what would be required for me to do any of my own leather work.

So, since it's not on my shoulders to be artistic, really the sky's the limit. Maybe some cow hair, or just a floral print with some color. I am not entirely sure what's available. I'd like to go to some SASS shoots to get a visual. This is for my eldest daughter. She's the most feminine of my lot.
    'Christianity does not set faith against thinking but against assuming." T. Keller