• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just wanted to let everyone know that Aimpoint has to date the best customer service experience I have ever had!
    i had to send back a T1 micro for a small issue that was no fault of theirs. I bought it with the issue and didn't know it. No biggie.
    Aimpoint gave me an RMA number and had decided to replace it with a brand new one and had it out THE SAME DAY they received it!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! This is the fasted I've ever had a return handled. And from such a huge company it really shows how much they value my business.
    Aimpoint already had my business but now I hope they get more from this post.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I had a similar experience. I purchased a T1 in a Larue lower 1/3 mount from a buddy. He's an absolute idiot when it comes to anything mechanical, and literally filled the holes on the Aimpoint with Loctite, and then twisted on the screws to tighten them until they completely stripped out. Called Aimpoint to see what they would charge to fix it. Sent me an RMA#, and replaced the unit free of charge with a brand new one (not even a refurb). I was shocked, and it made me an Aimpoint fan for life.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    +3 to Aimpoint.
    They were already my "confidence" RD before I had anything happen.
    I needed a couple of small mounting parts 'cause Bubba thought he knew best. They sent me a complete set of parts for my issues. I had the parts the second day.
    Their customer service seems to be top tier.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I had a similar experience. I purchased a T1 in a Larue lower 1/3 mount from a buddy. He's an absolute idiot when it comes to anything mechanical, and literally filled the holes on the Aimpoint with Loctite, and then twisted on the screws to tighten them until they completely stripped out. Called Aimpoint to see what they would charge to fix it. Sent me an RMA#, and replaced the unit free of charge with a brand new one (not even a refurb). I was shocked, and it made me an Aimpoint fan for life.

I had the screws on a used one in a larue mount I bought do the same. They sent me a brand new one also. Definitely good to go

Last edited:
    Top Bottom