Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You will have to give us a report :):

I honestly haven't seen or heard much on them other than magazine ads.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    A friend of mine runs a Tango 6 5-30x56 on his 50, and he also has a Tango 4 4-16 on his 300 win mag, so far he really likes them and has had 0 complaints

Got another friend that has been playing with their Kilo 2400 range finder and has been blown away by it (besides the phone app he's having issues with, but he's not that great when it comes to phone stuff)

Only experience I've had with their scopes have just been a few range sessions with their Whiskey line and it was just basic shooting, I've handled a decent amount of them but handling and shooting with are completely different. I have a Romeo 7 red dot on a beater rifle and the only complaint I have so far on that one is the auto shut off after 2 minutes

It feels weird buying a Sig optic but from what I've seen they're GTG

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    From what I can see, they're a lot of bang for the buck, especially for all of them being an FFP scope. Throw in a free custom turret and it's a crazy deal.

I'm always a bit skeptical when a company known for one thing jumps into another market. Almost like it's just a gimmick riding on the company name rather than a superior product. These optics seem to be the real deal. I watched a torture test of the Romeo 5 and it looks like it could be a potential Aimpoint killer.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    From what I can see, they're a lot of bang for the buck, especially for all of them being an FFP scope. Throw in a free custom turret and it's a crazy deal.

I'm always a bit skeptical when a company known for one thing jumps into another market. Almost like it's just a gimmick riding on the company name rather than a superior product. These optics seem to be the real deal. I watched a torture test of the Romeo 5 and it looks like it could be a potential Aimpoint killer.

Rumor has it that particular sight is actually made by Holosun, and then re-branded with a Sig logo on it. I'm not knocking it by any means, it's just a common marketing scheme in the firearm world. My guess is none of the optics are actually made by Sig, but rather farmed out to other manufactures and re-branded with a more appealing label.

Top Bottom