Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Pistol magazine pouches

I'm looking for a single, double or triple magazine pouch, bullet orientation outwards away from the the body.

Example:
    https://www.safariland.com/magazine/...9rshwj23krskxl

im looking for The HSGI taco style pouch though and have been unable to locate anything.

Anyone know of anything close to this style?
    "Get yourself a Glock! Lose that nickel plated sissy pistol."

I have the safariland triple mag pouch that you linked to but its in their STX finish which is a close to nylon look. Its small and compact and allows me to carry 3 mags in the space of two.

I've never heard of any company other then safariland that makes a mag pouch like this. Theyre super cheap but well built. You could get a custom one made but it'd cost you.

I carry the safariland triple at Work. I was wanting to put together a off duty/callout belt that is light weight(not leather!!!!!!) more battle belt style.

i like the outward facing and was wanting to stay with it for muscle memory/training purposes. May just have to go with the STX
    "Get yourself a Glock! Lose that nickel plated sissy pistol."

Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Amattern View Post
    I'm looking for a single, double or triple magazine pouch, bullet orientation outwards away from the the body.

Example:

im looking for The HSGI taco style pouch though and have been unable to locate anything.

I have several ITW fastmag pouches like that, got them at skdtac.com

Quote Originally Posted by Amattern View Post

Example:

The Safariland pouch is the only one that I have seen so far that has the bullet oriented away from the body. I have the triple one for both my nylon and leather duty belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    You'e thinking in circles and you have yourself surrounded.

Quote Originally Posted by zx7rcatt View Post
    I have several ITW fastmag pouches like that, got them at skdtac.com
    Hmm, totally forgot about the ITW fastmag pouches. A coworker uses them, but I've never tried them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    You'e thinking in circles and you have yourself surrounded.

I use the g code scorpions, they weigh nothing and work great. I used to use the safariland with the bullets facing away...not a fan. My issue was either the lack of retention or the absolute vice grip and the vast difference in retention between each spot. The scorpions are nice as you can tune the retention and you don't have to pull the mag straight up. I think the soft ones are nicer. If you want to stop by u can try them. I've got the soft ones, the hard ones, and some tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamink View Post
    I use the g code scorpions, they weigh nothing and work great. I used to use the safariland with the bullets facing away...not a fan. My issue was either the lack of retention or the absolute vice grip and the vast difference in retention between each spot. The scorpions are nice as you can tune the retention and you don't have to pull the mag straight up. I think the soft ones are nicer. If you want to stop by u can try them. I've got the soft ones, the hard ones, and some tacos.

Hmmm, I kinda like those. Do you have the short or tall pistol mag holder? Also which mounting system do you use?

Tall.
    i use the 2" belt loop. It has Velcro inside the loop and keeps the pouch from sliding around.

I'll take some tacos please. Just as long as you haven't handled them while looking like your avatar.
    Ground beef or chicken, I'm not to picky. I do however like all my veggies fresh, chopped onion, tomato, lettuce, cheese etc. You get the idea.
    Let me know when they are ready and I will come by.

Thanks

Test for Echo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast