• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    I have the safariland triple mag pouch that you linked to but its in their STX finish which is a close to nylon look. Its small and compact and allows me to carry 3 mags in the space of two.

I've never heard of any company other then safariland that makes a mag pouch like this. Theyre super cheap but well built. You could get a custom one made but it'd cost you.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I carry the safariland triple at Work. I was wanting to put together a off duty/callout belt that is light weight(not leather!!!!!!) more battle belt style.

i like the outward facing and was wanting to stay with it for muscle memory/training purposes. May just have to go with the STX

zx7rcatt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    Madison area

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I'm looking for a single, double or triple magazine pouch, bullet orientation outwards away from the the body.

Example:
    https://www.safariland.com/magazine...h-30584.html#sm.00000nrx3ihnd2e9rshwj23krskxl

im looking for The HSGI taco style pouch though and have been unable to locate anything.

Anyone know of anything close to this style?

The Safariland pouch is the only one that I have seen so far that has the bullet oriented away from the body. I have the triple one for both my nylon and leather duty belts.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I use the g code scorpions, they weigh nothing and work great. I used to use the safariland with the bullets facing away...not a fan. My issue was either the lack of retention or the absolute vice grip and the vast difference in retention between each spot. The scorpions are nice as you can tune the retention and you don't have to pull the mag straight up. I think the soft ones are nicer. If you want to stop by u can try them. I've got the soft ones, the hard ones, and some tacos.

img_9478.jpg

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    I use the g code scorpions, they weigh nothing and work great. I used to use the safariland with the bullets facing away...not a fan. My issue was either the lack of retention or the absolute vice grip and the vast difference in retention between each spot. The scorpions are nice as you can tune the retention and you don't have to pull the mag straight up. I think the soft ones are nicer. If you want to stop by u can try them. I've got the soft ones, the hard ones, and some tacos.

img_9478.jpg

Hmmm, I kinda like those. Do you have the short or tall pistol mag holder? Also which mounting system do you use?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Tall.
    i use the 2" belt loop. It has Velcro inside the loop and keeps the pouch from sliding around.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I'll take some tacos please. Just as long as you haven't handled them while looking like your avatar.
    Ground beef or chicken, I'm not to picky. I do however like all my veggies fresh, chopped onion, tomato, lettuce, cheese etc. You get the idea.
    Let me know when they are ready and I will come by.

Thanks

Top Bottom