• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Is this deal too good to pass up? I'm kind of in the market for a red dot for a .223 Wylde build I just put together. I've never used a red dot before, but planning on using this gun just for target shooting or the occasionally coyote if possible. What are the opinions of INGO?

Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot Optic & Ten Magpul PMAG 5.56 30rd Magazines

Price is sweet pending shipping. Strikefire is a bit big (I like sparc better), but I have one & use it, I like it enough to keep it.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Shipping is only $8.50, so not bad at all. I think for my intended use it would be sufficient and you can never have too many mags, right? At least that's what everyone says.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Right there with you. Funny how having a baby on the way puts a big dent on purchases like this.

Sho nuff.

And with the market the way it is, I can't sell off one AR to get money to spend on another. Well, I could, but I don't feel like losing my ass, so I'll just keep it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Thanks for the heads up. I may have to jump on that too.

ETA: Yeah, I went ahead and ordered. Another impulse buy getting shipped to work instead of home. :spend:

Last edited:

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    I have had this vortex for a year I gave more $ for mine. It is worth it. And it's a vortex so it's warranty is great. So let me spend your money and say go for it.

JRR85

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    There are so many deals right now! Its the golden age for firearms and accessories. Years from now people will be talking about the deals people are getting today.

daventos

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 23, 2017
    Bedford
    Price is sweet pending shipping. Strikefire is a bit big (I like sparc better), but I have one & use it, I like it enough to keep it.

PSA has a similar deal right now with the Sparc Vortex Sparc Red Dot Scope & Ten Magpul PMAG 30rd Magazines

The Sparc also also has a 2 MOA dot instead of 4. That's the one I intend to order. Seems like a great deal Amazon and other sites have the Sparc & Strikefire for about the same price but no mags.

Top Bottom