Glock holster for skinny guys, reposted here.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Figured gear was more appropriate than carry issues and self defense

Just curious if any other really thin guys are IWB carrying a double stack glock, if so, are you using a single belt clip kydex holster, hybrid leather/kydex 2 belt clip, or something else?

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    G19 w/RMR daily. AIWB. I use a Dale Fricke Archangel but their are other good options out there. Of course by good I don't meant cheap.

Edit, I guess technically I use a Seraphim.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm a huge proponent of Dale Fricke Holsters. Asidefrom him being a personal friend, he makes one of, if not THE, most comfortable AIWB Holsters on the market in the Arch Angel. I've tried many others, but keep coming back to the AA, now with a butt tuck adapter installed.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I'm a huge proponent of Dale Fricke Holsters. Asidefrom him being a personal friend, he makes one of, if not THE, most comfortable AIWB Holsters on the market in the Arch Angel. I've tried many others, but keep coming back to the AA, now with a butt tuck adapter installed.

I like the Archangel as well. I also like Phlster.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Raven Concealment Systems Eidolon, Henry Holsters AIWB, Phlster Classic looks nice, and if you want to carry AIWB with a spare mag, I like the tier 1 concealed AGIS too

CircleCityMedic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Not that I'm a super skinny guy, but I'm hardly big either. I've been carrying a Glock 19 IWB for like 2 years now, and the majority of the time I've carried it in a hybrid holster at around the 4o'clock position, which I've found to be pretty comfortable and super concealable. I use a Vedder comforttuck (ComfortTuck Combat Cut IWB Hybrid by Vedder Holsters) and it's served me really well. Their holsters are affordable, well made, and also don't have a ridiculous lead time like some other places.

GreyState

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2017
    Ft Wayne
    Carry a 19w/RMR daily/AIWB/forabout 9 months now with this rig (and love it). Also not cheap, full setup will run about $120.

Raven Concealment Eidolon

G19Gen4MOS_RMR_Raven.jpg

Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    My favorite option is the Raven Concealment Vanguard II. Adds no bulk to the gun and fits any 9 or 40 double stack glock.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom