• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I should have purchased a Johnson Safe when I lived in Indy. I'm now looking for a large safe and it looks like I'll be buying something from Dick's. :(

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I bet he will deliver you one. I have talked with Jeff in the past when he is just getting back for Florida, New York, etc from delivering safe's. Its worth a call.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I bet he will deliver you one. I have talked with Jeff in the past when he is just getting back for Florida, New York, etc from delivering safe's. Its worth a call.

This!! He drove all the way up to nwi for me and has deliveried even further out as stated.

You will not reget his safes they are better quality then the commerical safes.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I went by Tractor Supply and they have 40 of the 64-gun safes ready for Black Friday and only two of the 80-gun safes, which will not go on sale. I would rather have the 80-gun safe, but I can't pass on a $500 savings.

A guy "in the know" at my local TSC said to be sure to check the website on T-Day when things go on sale. He was strongly hinting that they'll ALL be on sale - at least via the site.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I bought a fairly large safe and regret it. People come over and their first question is "what's in the box"?

I would have been better off with several smaller units stashed out of sight. Also nice to have the ability to move it. I had to hire a couple friends, a stair climber machine rental, and a big truck with a lift gate. Sucks!

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I bought a fairly large safe and regret it. People come over and their first question is "what's in the box"?

I would have been better off with several smaller units stashed out of sight. Also nice to have the ability to move it. I had to hire a couple friends, a stair climber machine rental, and a big truck with a lift gate. Sucks!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

But that is part of the security. If you can move it around, I can come in with a my dolly and wheel it out to my truck while you are away.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    But that is part of the security. If you can move it around, I can come in with a my dolly and wheel it out to my truck while you are away.

You should have the safe bolted down to the floor and wall, but admittedly, I've never done that.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Safes that weigh 1000 lbs (empty) and up are tough to move if you don't know how and have a good pallet jack or something similar.

Top Bottom