• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Recently traded for an Eotech 512 on INGO. When I got it, there was a dead spot in the middle (was clear at any other angle). Was a May 2009 (8 years old) model. Was g2g verified by seller, so we assumed something happened during shipping (established member, no doubts). Eotech took it on and is doing a full rebuild free of charge. With all the bad press that almost put them out of business, they are straight away to provide first class customer service at no cost!! Assuming I get it back well in a couple weeks as they say, A+ to Eotech.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I had a older 512 that was on a rifle I traded for. The eotech had some rattling noise internally,which wasn't the battery terminal issue, and just wouldn't hold zero. I did the online return request and got a very quick reply that they would repair it free of charge. They had my optic for 4 business days and shipped it back to me next day mail. Received it back in 1 week. I was floored at how quickly they handled it. They even sent extra batteries.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Years ago, one of my EOTechs started getting progressively dimmer after about 2 years of use (not continuous, wise guys!). I contacted EOTech about it and they told me it was a known issue (mirror misalignment) and that 1) they would fix it eve though I was well past the warranty period, and 2) after they fixed it, it wouldn't happen again. They did and it hasn't.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    Good to hear. i just aquired one of the first edition ones they had. The reticle is all broken up and distorted. Hoping to send it in to them to see what they can do with it.

Top Bottom