• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I have an Aliengear that I haven't particularly cared for (more about the 4:00 placement than the holster itself), so I've been using this one from Concealment Express AIWB. I like it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Love my Crossbreed. Worth every penny. https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/holster/walther-pps-m2/

They also have a factory seconds option. https://www.crossbreed-seconds.com/. I bought my 1911 holster that way at about 50% off. The only annoying thing is how that ordering works. You place your order but dont give them a CC# and they mark it as sold. You then have 10 days to send them a money order or the hold is released and put back on the website. (the main site accepts credit cards for brand new holsters)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have an Aliengear that I haven't particularly cared for (more about the 4:00 placement than the holster itself), so I've been using this one from Concealment Express AIWB. I like it.

That is one of the holsters I have for my PPS classic. It says it fits both the PPS and PPS M2. ???? Trust me it is molded after the original. I should go to the shop and slip in an M2 to check the fit, but the M2 and original are different shapes.

For the price I do like the holster though.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    That is one of the holsters I have for my PPS classic. It says it fits both the PPS and PPS M2. ???? Trust me it is molded after the original. I should go to the shop and slip in an M2 to check the fit, but the M2 and original are different shapes.

For the price I do like the holster though.

I used the Amazon link because that's exactly what I ordered. It fits and retains well.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I used the Amazon link because that's exactly what I ordered. It fits and retains well.

Good to know. I like the one I have. I alternate between a comp-tac Mtac if I have to tuck and the concealment express if I need to grab and go to the store or mowing grass, etc.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Went with Bravo Concealment. Just waiting for the UPS truck...

Also picked up a Blackhawk IWB sticky holster. As long as it doesn't slip out or dump the gun, it's pretty minimalist...

Top Bottom