• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Anyone have inside information on this new weapon mounted light? Looks pretty good so far.

Per Streamlight's website it is supposed to be 500 lumens for 1.5 hours with one CR123 battery.

Based on the looks and measurements it will probably be a direct competitor with the InForce APLc.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    It is brand new for SHOT show. I will probably pick one up when they come on the market though. Certainly someone on here knows more about the new product though!

I think it would look pretty proportional on my CZ P-01 Urban Grey

What type of info do you want to know? I'm sure there will be plenty of videos once Shot starts but what info are you looking for directly right now?

1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I think it would look pretty proportional on my CZ P-01 Urban Grey

What type of info do you want to know? I'm sure there will be plenty of videos once Shot starts but what info are you looking for directly right now?

Interested in:
    Why they switched the activation switch design
    size compared on say a glock 19
    Real life battery life
    Beam pattern

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Another video is out. Didn't have time to watch it, but thought others might like to see it.............

[video=youtube;bJnDf2x4C-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJnDf2x4C-A[/video]

Jkwrangler70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    planning on picking one of these up to run on my CZ P10C. I love that the light is so compact and doesn't extrude past the barrel. Did Streamlight happen to mention an ETA on when these lights would come to market?

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    There is a benefit to having a WML on a pistol extend past the barrel. Most defensive shootings are a short distance affair. If one was in a fight and had to shoot in contact with the attacker the WML out past the barrel would likely prevent a malfunction. A contact shot will likely cause a semi auto pistol to malfunction, it's an easy fix but is another problem when dealing with a lot of problems.

1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    planning on picking one of these up to run on my CZ P10C. I love that the light is so compact and doesn't extrude past the barrel. Did Streamlight happen to mention an ETA on when these lights would come to market?

I am not sure when they will start shipping, but it should be soon. Also, their street price seems to be pretty close to the TLR1 HL ($110ish).

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I like the look of that light setup. However, I will continue to run the tlr-1 on my G19. Since the light protrudes past the muzzle a bit, the gun should stay in battery when at contact distance.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I like the look of that light setup. However, I will continue to run the tlr-1 on my G19. Since the light protrudes past the muzzle a bit, the gun should stay in battery when at contact distance.

I am not arguing with you, but contact distance shots are so rare among non LE self defense uses of the pistol that this is one of those things that flies very low on my personal radar. Heck, I don't have any WML on my handguns currently so moving to this one would be no change in that department for me.

Top Bottom