• ...and so much more!
  • awames76

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    kendallville
    ill order one. did u see the fine print. says

(Belts are sent 4 sizes bigger from the selected size. Example: If 36 is selected, a 40 size belt will be sent.)

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I love my Bullhide belts, are these as good, or at least close? At that price, I will probably have to get a couple just to have back for later... if my Bullhide ever wears out. Which it wont.

Edited... got one for myself and one for my son who is just getting his carry permit and first handgun.

Last edited:

Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    ill order one. did u see the fine print. says

(Belts are sent 4 sizes bigger from the selected size. Example: If 36 is selected, a 40 size belt will be sent.)

Yes I did notice the sizing fine print...I ordered one smaller than I normally would to compensate for the difference....hope that works...

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Let us know what these are like. I am interested in how stiff the belts are. Most single layer belts are not that stiff. They flop and the belt can be bent crunched.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Let us know what these are like. I am interested in how stiff the belts are. Most single layer belts are not that stiff. They flop and the belt can be bent crunched.

I have used a couple of these over the past 10 years or so... I have never had a problem with them flopping or getting "bent crunched". They are VERY sturdy and make excellent carry belts.... just my experience.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I have used a couple of these over the past 10 years or so... I have never had a problem with them flopping or getting "bent crunched". They are VERY sturdy and make excellent carry belts.... just my experience.

How would you equate these to the nylon webbing kind of belt. That is kind of what I am looking to compare them to. I have a Bison (brand) that is similar to the 5.11 or wilderness/ riggers belts. How do these belts compare in stiffness and ridgidness? Thanks!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    How would you equate these to the nylon webbing kind of belt. That is kind of what I am looking to compare them to. I have a Bison (brand) that is similar to the 5.11 or wilderness/ riggers belts. How do these belts compare in stiffness and ridgidness? Thanks!

Hey, after I went back at looked at this more closely I realized that mine are Bullhide Belts not Buffalo Belts.

So with that said, I do not have the experience with these that I thought I did.

For the price though, I might give one a try.

My apologies for the confusion.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    No worries. I have not heard of these before. I am a little skeptical. I carry appendix, and if the belt is not stiff, it makes a bit difference up front where the buckle is. I read some of the reviews and many of them say it is pretty stiff, but with it only being one ply of leather, and it is not very thick at that, I am a little cautious. I know they are only $15, so I may just test them out.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Well for $15 I will try almost any belt. I bought 2 and I’m gonna give their OWB holster a try for the money as well.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Well for $15 I will try almost any belt. I bought 2 and I’m gonna give their OWB holster a try for the money as well.
    Got my stuff. The belts are well worth the $$$ but I ordered a 36 (pants are 38 waste) and easily could have ordered a 34 or 32. The holster is very nice for $30. Very lightweight and keeps my G43 close to my side for easy concealing. I’m happy with my purchase so far. 7510E0BD-09D4-4192-8B36-82F748FF6745.jpg 0E55BBB2-2ED1-4D29-AA4F-ED0F324059D0.jpg

YoungBlood21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Greenfield
    I bought one from Raw Dog last summer. I however did not see the fine print and had to send back the first one and get a smaller one. They were quick to make it alright though and I have been happy with it ever since. Mine has held up well, but is not quite as rigid as I would like to have if I carried owb more often. But for the price I got mine for I can't complain too terribly much. It really is a decent belt and I wear it every day.

Top Bottom