• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Menards its trying to move out some leftover Black Friday merchandise.
    Barska 20-60X60mm Colorado Spotting Scope with pocket bioculars.
    https://www.menards.com/main/outdoo...inoculars/co13124/p-1489731619127-c-13889.htm
    $13.39 after price cut and two rebates.
    This is not a high end scope, but it is better than no scope. I put mine on an old heavy professional camera tripod that is a lot more stable than the one that comes with it. Makes sighting in at 50 or 100 yards a lot easier.
    I checked stock before I left work on Friday and all of the 26 closest stores to Columbus had stock on hand except Kokomo and Jeffersonville.
    In Columbus they are near one of the cash registers. In other stores you may have to ask the paint department where they have them.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Nice find...headed to the local store this afternoon!
    It might be a cheap scope, but it includes the binoculars and the tripod. Works for my budget! :rockwoot:
    Thank you!

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Bringing this up again because I noticed there were still two on the shelf at the Columbus Menards today. Price is a little better, $49.99 with a $40.00 Mail-In-Rebate. Inventory still shows 6 in Richmond, 3 in Camby, 1 in Lebanon. The ones in Columbus are on the Clearance End Cap in the Wallcoverings Department. If it were me, I would call the Wallcoverings Department in the other stores before I made a trip. There are other stores that have them, but not in Indiana. If you are willing to pay reasonable shipping, go to Menards.com and search for SKU 5750124 and find a store that has the item and select "Ship from store".

Top Bottom