• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    Between my safety glasses at work, or when shooting, I’ve been long tired of the constant fogging up to the point of being useless. I’m looking to getting some sort of treatment spray but I’m hoping to get some first hand reviews to aid in my selection. So INGO... Cat Crap, Frog Spit or??

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Stop sweating. If your sweating at work your not in shape and should work out to help yourself out.

Overlybroad statement. Not well thought out to cover all the bases. Besides being rude and insensitive.:dunno: welcome to Ingo.

And for the OP.
    I used cat crap back when i played racquetball but mostly i just use spit. Cat crap usually works. Spit, not so much.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Stop sweating. If your sweating at work your not in shape and should work out to help yourself out.

Really? So people only sweat if they're out of shape? Boy thats a first for me. I sure hope purple was intended!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Don't have any recommendations for you. I tried most of the products out there when I shot service rifle years ago and again a few years ago for mountain biking and never found anything that made much difference.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    :rolleyes:

I think I’ll try Cat Crap. The reviews for Frog Spit were not very assuring. The common themes for the reviews mention that there is a proper way to apply, and if not followed correctly results may vary.

Thank you for the help everyone.

As for you Chase515... God bless America brother! You’re entitled to be as big an ass as you wish.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    **First thought.....Who would put cat feces on their glasses?

**Second thought, check Google for a product called cat crap.

*3rd thought. That's better.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    I don’t know why the names are so... odd. I mean... obviously marketing... but yeah, why?

I never thought I’d look forward to smearing cat crap all over my glasses but hey, if it helps right?!

markholst

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 21, 2016
    Russiaville
    I use Cat Crap at work where i go from a refrigerated area into a non- refrigerated area and it is okay at best. Better be willing to reapply often. Granted, I'm asking a lot from it. Not many products can protect from fogging in the conditions I'm in.

Anyhoo, that's my .02.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

JoshuaS4227

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2018
    Greenfield
    I used to use cat crap on my goggles when I was skiing, and it worked well. I find now just moving my glasses away from my face a hair usually help ventilation and resolves the issues.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    I’ve been applying Cat Crap on my work glasses and it seems to be working great. I do need to reapply every two or three days but that is no biggie. I can’t compare this product to any others but this one is working just fine for me. This may not be a routinely used product but it will be nice to keep in the glove box and/or range bag for when it is needed.

Thank you to those who had helpful comments.

Top Bottom