• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I’ve seen it but I’ve never really have had issues disabling it. I carry a Glock 19 and 17. Just curious what firearm you are using?

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I’ve seen it but I’ve never really have had issues disabling it. I carry a Glock 19 and 17. Just curious what firearm you are using?

22, it's more so related to not always having perfect placement when I deactivate the SLS hood I'm assuming but this should help regardless.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    22, it's more so related to not always having perfect placement when I deactivate the SLS hood I'm assuming but this should help regardless.
    I get the SLS part then. I don’t use my level 3 SLS ALS holster all that much. I should practice with it more. Will the Nub clear the SLS hood?

My collection of Safariland Holsters, yes I know I have a problem :D

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I get the SLS part then. I don’t use my level 3 SLS ALS holster all that much. I should practice with it more. Will the Nub clear the SLS hood?

My collection of Safariland Holsters, yes I know I have a problem :D

It should. They sell two different ones. Not sure what the difference between them is.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I have the nub on one of my holsters. Bare handed i can disengage the lock no problem but with search gloves on i had trouble every once in a while and this little doodad with a piece of grip tape helps with that. Besides the price there really is no downside.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I haven't used one. I'd heard of them but hadn't really looked into it until Ambrosia Terrabone (my boy AT) had people blowing him up about it recently. Seems like a decent modification. I need to get into a new Safariland sometime soon.

Top Bottom