Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nub Mod

User Info Menu

Nub Mod

A buddy turned me on to this, had never seen it before. I know a lot of people run the ALS system by Safariland, I find myself not fully disabling the lock from time to time. It's pretty spendy for what it is but I ordered one for my duty rig, we'll see how it does.

https://www.otdefense.com/nub-mod-for-als.html

User Info Menu

Iíve seen it but Iíve never really have had issues disabling it. I carry a Glock 19 and 17. Just curious what firearm you are using?
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post
    Iíve seen it but Iíve never really have had issues disabling it. I carry a Glock 19 and 17. Just curious what firearm you are using?
    22, it's more so related to not always having perfect placement when I deactivate the SLS hood I'm assuming but this should help regardless.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hpclayto View Post
    22, it's more so related to not always having perfect placement when I deactivate the SLS hood I'm assuming but this should help regardless.
    I get the SLS part then. I donít use my level 3 SLS ALS holster all that much. I should practice with it more. Will the Nub clear the SLS hood?

My collection of Safariland Holsters, yes I know I have a problem

IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

KLB

User Info Menu

I get the SLS part then. I donít use my level 3 SLS ALS holster all that much. I should practice with it more. Will the Nub clear the SLS hood?

Only one problem?
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your cafť experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

It should. They sell two different ones. Not sure what the difference between them is.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Only one problem?
    True!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hpclayto View Post
    It should. They sell two different ones. Not sure what the difference between them is.

User Info Menu

OP, have you tried it out yet?

User Info Menu

I have the nub on one of my holsters. Bare handed i can disengage the lock no problem but with search gloves on i had trouble every once in a while and this little doodad with a piece of grip tape helps with that. Besides the price there really is no downside.
    The rifle is the keystone of democracy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast