• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I'm going to try something a little new on this shipment. Tomorrow at 8am the new shipment of refurbs's will start going live. This is my way of giving INGO a little heads up. A lot of the SKU's Ill be listing I have a following of 450 people waiting on the newsletter to announce them being available, and I have 2-5 units available. These SKU's will last minutes, not hours, but since INGO has been a large part of my companies growth over the years, I thought I would give you a little advanced notice. Please do not repost this on FB, etc until tomorrow at 8am as none of these items will be on the website until then, and I don't want folks contacting me saying their newsletter didn't go come through. At 8:01 AM the race is on, and items will start popping in one by one. By 830 all SKU's should be live.

Please don't email asking "hold this". The answer will be no. I wont hold anything, it will be a first come first serve basis. Orders placed online will get priority.

Refurbished

Also on this shipment I got a lot of cheaper hunting type scopes with plex reticles, etc. On these SKU's I only got 1-2 each, and they are really not worth shipping across the US from a website sale. On those unit's, give me a call at 765-580-0986 with your CC in hand, and I bet we make a deal. The prices I quote you on that call will be for that call ONLY.

gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    Unless I'm reading the prices wrong on the aaoptics.com web site, the refurbished scopes are priced $100 more than new ones on ebay.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Unless I'm reading the prices wrong on the aaoptics.com web site, the refurbished scopes are priced $100 more than new ones on ebay.

I would be very, very suspicious of those sellers.

I too would be cautious of those sellers. Also, I guarantee you will not get the service from them that you will from Alan. My scope order was placed right around noon. By 12:30 I already had a shipping confirmation.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town.

I promise your reading the site wrong, but without links to the ebay auction its hard to give specifics. No dealer in the world can but any scope I have for 100 dollars less than the price I'm selling at, so your not comparing the same products, a vendor is buying optics from Vortex for the opportunity to lose money, or your looking at a used scope.

Top Bottom