• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Alone have a link where I can get it cheaper? I’ll bet someone makes a knock-off that’s just as good as, after all it won’t be a going to war holster, so if it works jaga, and I can save money I’ll buy one and start a thread on INGO.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Alone have a link where I can get it cheaper? I’ll bet someone makes a knock-off that’s just as good as, after all it won’t be a going to war holster, so if it works jaga, and I can save money I’ll buy one and start a thread on INGO.

Don't buy the knockoffs. The price is due to the research and development that went into designing the C.H.R.I.S, and we need to support these holster makers so they can continue to bring us innovative new products like the C.H.R.I.S.

If you're going to trust your life with it, buy the real deal. You won't regret it.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Don't buy the knockoffs. The price is due to the research and development that went into designing the C.H.R.I.S, and we need to support these holster makers so they can continue to bring us innovative new products like the C.H.R.I.S.

If you're going to trust your life with it, buy the real deal. You won't regret it.
    All Holsters are made of the same materials, and only a few places make those materials, so they are all just as good as the next one. I mean if I was going to war, I’d buy this one, but I don’t live in Kabul, so the cheaper one that works just as good as will be more than enough.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    All Holsters are made of the same materials, and only a few places make those materials, so they are all just as good as the next one. I mean if I was going to war, I’d buy this one, but I don’t live in Kabul, so the cheaper one that works just as good as will be more than enough.

Right there? That’s gold.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

Materials are one thing. Craftsmanship is another. Don't bet your life on a cheap imitation.

Top Bottom