Wells County
    Last edited:

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have heard a lot about the Ameriglo i-dots and how people like them. My google fu says these are not i-dots, but the same type of sights that the newer FBI glocks are running...at least that is what I think they are. Anyway, $76 for a good set of night sights is a great price either way. I thought others might like to know about it.

https://gun.deals/product/ameriglo-agent-3-dot-proglo-set-glock-4243-8499-shipped-after-code-m8x

That's a good price! I got mine when they first came out before they were called Agent sights. I think they were called FBI contract sights at the time and Ameriglo sold them direct via their eBay page. I love them. I think I paid right around $100 shipped for each set. So this is a great deal!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I continue to have trouble with Ameriglo sights. I love the idot sight picture, and it works well for me. Unfortunately, I KEEP losing the color ring around the front sight. They always replace it, but that’s kinda not the point. Last night at FNS, I lost the orange ring for the fourth time since I started using these sights in 2013.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I continue to have trouble with Ameriglo sights. I love the idot sight picture, and it works well for me. Unfortunately, I KEEP losing the color ring around the front sight. They always replace it, but that’s kinda not the point. Last night at FNS, I lost the orange ring for the fourth time since I started using these sights in 2013.

How old are the sights by the time they pop out? Mine are only about 6 months old and probably 1-2k rounds with them on.

Top Bottom