• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Did a search and did not find any threads on here about the We The People Holster company. Has anyone tried them yet? I am usually a believer that you get what you pay for, but I'm thinking if I change to a different pistol that will be both for carry and events (training, IDPA, etc) I might want to go with a paddle holster if it fits well enough.

Normally for carry I use a leather Tucker OWB and for games I use a BladeTech setup but I am really trying to get down to one holster with the goal being if/when I do IDPA it will be just as I would carry out in the real world.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I can't say good or bad about the We the People holsters other than they are all over Facebook. The comments for their ads are interesting. Some say poor customer service/shipping etc.

I have a Bravo Concealment OWB I really like. It was under $50 and shipped pretty quick.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    What model gun is it for? I bought one for my mp2.0, but I just don't carry iwb. I wore it once and decided either my pants were too tight or I'm just too fat and went back to my eclipse owb. It fit the gun excellent and was as comfortable as any plain jane kydex iwb. I got mine on a facebook special low enough to give it a try, but now it just sits with my other experimental kydex. I wasn't aware that wtph made an owb, I would have tried that out instead of the iwb.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    If you are happy with bladetech, give their total eclipse a look. Different than the eclipse kydex brand I just mentioned. I use a bladetech total eclipse for shooting matches, and its pancake style construction make it easily concealable. It wont be as fast as a paddle or standard holster as the pancake construction pulls the pistol tighter to the body, but it is easy to draw and reholster quick enough for casual idpa with practice.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    If you are happy with bladetech, give their total eclipse a look. Different than the eclipse kydex brand I just mentioned. I use a bladetech total eclipse for shooting matches, and its pancake style construction make it easily concealable. It wont be as fast as a paddle or standard holster as the pancake construction pulls the pistol tighter to the body, but it is easy to draw and reholster quick enough for casual idpa with practice.

That Total Eclipse looks like it would work for my purposes but I'm looking that the Walther PPQ and it appears they don't make one for it. I haven't fully decided as I would like to shoot one first, but I'm leaning in that direction.

DustyMck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Borden
    How are alien gear holsters I hear people say great things about them but their youtube adds reminded me too much of the urban carry which seemed to totally suck.

Pyro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 18, 2018
    Indy
    Did a search and did not find any threads on here about the We The People Holster company. Has anyone tried them yet?

I ordered one of their IWB for both the g42 and g43. Good retention and they shipped quickly. Pretty basic but they seem like they are well made.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have not tried We The People Holsters yet. Im trying out Bravo Concealment at the moment. I love their holsters.
    The concealment they have is crazy!!!

Check them out man :)
    https://www.bravoconcealment.com

So, what is your connection to Bravo? Work there? In sales? Own the company? What is your interest in an Indiana gun forum when you live in Houston?

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I ended up ordering a Comp Tac International. ...

Comp Tac usually puts out a solid holster and their customer service is decent too. I've lost count of the Comp Tac holsters I've had over the years and only ever had 1 issue that was promptly fixed.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Comp Tac usually puts out a solid holster and their customer service is decent too. I've lost count of the Comp Tac holsters I've had over the years and only ever had 1 issue that was promptly fixed.

Thanks. I have one for my 1911 and have no complaints. Plus I got a coupon and a sale from Optics Planet so the price was good.

Top Bottom