• ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    Ok I’ll bite, what’s your favorite feature?

Well, mainly the price. A lot of features for $400. I don't lie to myself that it is the same as a $800+ scope but it seems decent for the $. The glass is pretty clear for the money and it is first focal plane which is nice.

Pics, video, details of the OP's scope?

Links to specs, vids, reviews, etc?

Reticle?

Primary Arms 1-6X24mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ACSS Raptor 7.62x39mm / 300BLK Reticle - Black PA1-6X24FFP-ACSS-RAPTOR-7.62

That's quite the review.

You're welcome.

I had to send the first one back as there were internal smudges on the lenses. Wasn't real thrilled and debated just telling them to keep it, but I got a 2nd one and it is fine.

I do think Vortex are built a bit better, having owned them too, but they lack the features.

Good reasons to buy this scope, but certainly reasons to buy something else depending upon your needs.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Interesting reticle. Would be very hard to keep the bdc straight with 300 blk. Subs vs Supers, that’s a lot to remember.

Do you find the reticle too busy? Are bdc generally accurate?

breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    Interesting reticle. Would be very hard to keep the bdc straight with 300 blk. Subs vs Supers, that’s a lot to remember.

Do you find the reticle too busy? Are bdc generally accurate?

http://www.primaryarms.com/SSP Appl...pment/img/PA1-6X24FFP-ACSS-RAPTOR-7.62_12.jpg

http://www.primaryarms.com/SSP Appl...pment/img/PA1-6X24FFP-ACSS-RAPTOR-7.62_18.jpg

I plan to mostly use it on 1x like a red dot, so you can't see all the busy-ness there.

I suppose it is one of those things you can use the reticle information as much or as little as you want.

I'm no long range shooter, so 50/200/300 is good enough for me. Subsonic, would be close range, so just use the chevron.

I have other scopes with big bold crosshairs too, so I definitely understand sometimes less is more.

Top Bottom