• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I've got a S&W 44mag that I want to get a kydex trigger guard for to be used in a hill people gear chest pouch while hiking. My google foo is failing me and I haven't been able to locate any out there. Any suggestions on where to look?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Dale Fricke used to make custom kydex for handguns, flashlights, magazines, etc as well as their regular standard production holsters. I haven't checked his website for a long time, but you might go look there for a contact.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Dale still does. You can get them on Hill People Gears' website or directly from Dale Frick Holsters. He's a great guy to deal with as well.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've got a S&W 44mag that I want to get a kydex trigger guard for to be used in a hill people gear chest pouch while hiking. My google foo is failing me and I haven't been able to locate any out there. Any suggestions on where to look?

Dale Fricke is a good choice. He does good work and he will make a trigger guard for a lot of different guns. Some shops that make them will only do it for Glocks, M&Ps and other polymer frames that they can expect to have consistent dimensions.

I have a few from Fricke and I have one for Sigs from Bare Arms Holsters and the price was a very reasonable $16.95: https://barearmsholsters.com/collections/trigger-holsters

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have the VanGuard for my Glock 19X and love it, so I looked there, but I didn't see any revolvers listed on the RCS site, and AFAIK they don't do custom work (would be happy to be wrong). Dale Fricke does, or at least used to.

You are correct. Raven Concealment will not make a VanGuard for any gun that is not on their list on their web site.

Fricke, Bare Arms, and a few others will.

Top Bottom