• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    So I have multiple full size 1911’s and one with a threaded brarrel. I want to get a nice leather OWB holster; my question is will one holster work for the full size non threaded barrel and the full size threaded barrel. I’m looking at the Brigade gunleather shop, thinking about either the M-1 hoplan or M-6 security. When spending $100+ on a holster, I would rather just buy one if at all possible. Any other holster recommendations are welcomed. Thanks

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Alienware seems to ahve some pretty rad holsters that may be a good fit for you. I've been looking at them myself. I'm just not sure if I want to pull the trigger on them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    So I have multiple full size 1911’s and one with a threaded brarrel. I want to get a nice leather OWB holster; my question is will one holster work for the full size non threaded barrel and the full size threaded barrel. I’m looking at the Brigade gunleather shop, thinking about either the M-1 hoplan or M-6 security. When spending $100+ on a holster, I would rather just buy one if at all possible. Any other holster recommendations are welcomed. Thanks

If you dont mind waiting awhile, for around 100 bucks their is a guy in bloomington who will make a custom holster for you. And the quality is GOOD. He is a gun guy as well,
    you can go as fancy or utilitarian as required.
    If i was gonna chuck out big bucks id have it made custom.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Im sorry, I didnt realize Brigade is a custom shop. I succeeded in giving 0 answer to your questions.
    Not sure if threaded barrel holster will work with non threaded gun but in my head it seems safe.
    Good luck!

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    If you dont mind waiting awhile, for around 100 bucks their is a guy in bloomington who will make a custom holster for you. And the quality is GOOD. He is a gun guy as well,
    you can go as fancy or utilitarian as required.
    If i was gonna chuck out big bucks id have it made custom.

The member I’ve used in the past in Bloomington went by hpclyto or something like that. Same guy?

Top Bottom