Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I've got 2 Ragnaroks that I'm very happy with. I'd recommend them or Safariland ALS if you want active retention.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    JM Custom Kydex makes solid equipment, and I prefer them over Trex, but only slightly, as Trex will build to fit Safariland QLS attachments. I would give a gander to Bravo Concealment as well, but they spam the hell out of your email.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    JM Custom Kydex makes solid equipment, and I prefer them over Trex, but only slightly, as Trex will build to fit Safariland QLS attachments. I would give a gander to Bravo Concealment as well, but they spam the hell out of your email.

I own both a JM custom and Bravo concealment, the JM is a great holster so buying and other is very likely just looking at other options. Also have a Bravo concealment and it's an ok holster just don't like that I can't adjust the retention.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    My bravo concealment is very tight, it’s ok for carry because the gun is very secure, but you have to draw with authority.

ALS is great if you want retention. It’s not as fast as a friction fit holster. I use a OT Defense Nub Mod and really like it. Makes the button much larger and better angle for you thumb to release the retention and also gives you more leverage to overcome the retention if you happen to start pulling up on the gun before deactivating the lock.

Squatz24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Muncie
    Is the holster something you are going to use for daily carry as well? If its just for class I would agree with the above and get a Safariland ALS.

Top Bottom