• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I have one and it's a good piece of kit. It's not a great choice for me because my thumb is a little too short to reliably press the 511 thumbdrive-style release reliably. Other than that, it functions as advertised. If you have normal sized hands, it will serve you well.

ryanbr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Logansport
    I have one too, it works as advertised. my only complaint is it is large and bulky. If you are going to be switching guns frequently it works, if not then I'd get a pistol specific holster. I like the G code.

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    I have one too, it works as advertised. my only complaint is it is large and bulky. If you are going to be switching guns frequently it works, if not then I'd get a pistol specific holster. I like the G code.
    I know it looks like brick. I have a Colt M45A1 with a Streamlight 2 and other than the Omnivore, I cant find an off-the-rack holster that will work for this combination.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's essentially a secure, plastic bucket that you wear attached to you to store your pistol. It actually doesn't take any more belt space that some of the "pancake" stype kydex holsters and less than some.

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    It's essentially a secure, plastic bucket that you wear attached to you to store your pistol. It actually doesn't take any more belt space that some of the "pancake" stype kydex holsters and less than some.
    AWESOME another reason to keep the gun economy rolling.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've heard the Omnivore's don't work too well with the TLR-1 HL, any experience with that light?

What have you heard and where?

All of my lights are TLR-1 HL. It as the same body as the regular TLR-1. The only difference is a better LED emitter and maybe updated circuitry to drive it. Not sure why it would be any different.

Top Bottom